TUESDAY - SUNDAY
11 AM to 4 PM
The Kit Carson House & Museum has been closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic Protocols in New Mexico.
While Taos County is presently "Turquoise" in the State's "Red to Green" protocols, the Museum will open to the public, observing New Mexico Department of Health mandates.
We appreciate your continued interest in
Kit Carson, the Legendary Soldier and Frontiersman and the Museum Dedicated to him and his Family in Taos.
Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to your visit to "Taos's Oldest Museum."
$10.00 – Adults
$8.00 – Seniors (62+)
$7.00 – Veterans, Teens and Students
$7.00 – Tour Groups of 5 or more people
- Free Admission for children 12 and under
- Free Admission for Kit Carson Home and Museum Members
- Free Admission for Taos County Residents every Sunday
- Free Admission for Freemasons with Dues Card
- Kit Carson House & Museum is a Blue Star Museum Participant and Free to
Active Duty Military and Families of Active Duty Military from Memorial
Day Through Labor Day